"Awesome!" A Blog.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

My Amazon Wish List

I never thought it would be cool to make an Amazon Wish List because why should anyone buy anything for me, you know. Anyhow, I recently made one and some people actually bought me some stuff, which changed my opinion.

Okay, here is a list of things that have been stolen from me or things that I otherwise am interested to receive:

http://amazon.com/gp/registry/3FG5JVBBWZYDT

I work on this all the time now. You might want to bookmark it and check back regularly. (I hear about new albums, or remember old good ones, almost twice per day.)

Hm oh here is another thing I can blog about: today at IKEA I spent an incredible amount of money. I'm not going to say what I think an incredible amount of money is, but I will give you this hint: I rented a U-Haul van in which to carry all the stuff home. Okay, can you guess how much I spent? (This is so fun!) Okay, do you give up? I spent a lot less than I would have if that goddamned place had had even half of their shit in stock. You think your meatballs and open-faced shrimp Kröstjes will leaden my senses, but I know your deal, IKEA. Go through the showroom and get all excited, but then when you get down to the bins where all the pieces are stored, the only thing that's available are five hundred thousand Christmas napkins, a children's object that looks like a mesh accordion, and a white couch with a huge handprint on it.

T H A N K S

O K A Y

L A T E R